Lindsey Antin, MA, MFT
Lindsey Antin, MA, MFT
|Professions: Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: MFT - 44452|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: My session fee is $160, with a limited number of spaces for reduced-fee sessions. Three of us work in my practice and take appointments Monday through Saturday, including 4 evenings per week.
Most of my clients use some form of insurance reimbursement. It's simple to try and we can do a couple of things to help it work.
See other therapists in Berkeley, CA.
See other therapists in Moraga, CA.
You deserve a smart, focused approach to insomnia, depression, anxiety, or relationship problems. Whether you are a student, adult, or couple, it's important to work with someone who you're comfortable with. I became a therapist to help people get research-based help to make their lives better -- especially those suffering from insomnia and anxiety. I wanted to provide a therapy experience that feels like talking to someone you've known a long time -- but also who has been studying your life, waiting for the opportunity to help you make better decisions.
My practice is filled with families, students, and adults who want a goal-oriented approach to sessions, as well as dedicated time to learn about who they are. While I love working with young people, anyone is welcome to contact me to see if it might be a fit to come in for a session. I write as a Topic Expert for GoodTherapy and work with students nearby at UC Berkeley, my alma mater. I look forward to hearing from you!
Email or Call Lindsey Antin, MA, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01048
More Info About My Practice
I treat insomnia and other sleep problems, as well as depression, anxiety, and relationship issues. Please visit my website to learn more about my practice. We offer sessions Monday through Saturday, including a few evenings.
It is hard to find the right therapist just by reading profiles. Let me know if you have any questions!
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Insomnia, including Sleep-Onset and Acute types
Anxiety and Depression using simple, practical techniques that even teenagers like (as much as teenagers like anything!)
Relationship issues, including young relationships struggling with sex or libido trouble
Teenagers and college students
My Blog Posts
- We’re Humans, Raised by Humans: Why Great Expectations Aren’t So Great
- Is Your Depression an External or Internal Job?
- When All Seems Lost, How Do You Take Your Humble Pie?
- Do the Hard Work Up Front: Tell Yourself the Truth
- Save the Sunshine: How to Bottle Up Your Summer
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want: Dealing with Rejection
- Why Therapists and Parents Should Champion Resilience
- More Than a Feeling: How Over-Identification Gets in the Way
- The Secret to Less Anxiety and Depression? More Problems
- The Secret to Making Your To-Do List Include Down Time, Too
- Beware the Bubble: Must All Good Things Come to an End?
- Who Needs Willpower When You Can Have Some Good Habits?
- Getting Out of Your Own Way May Be Simpler Than You Think
- Powerlessness: Learning to Live with the Unchangeable
- How to Maximize Your Time to Maximize Your Happiness
- Passing the Hot Potato: Let Others Solve Their Own Problems!
- Is Certainty Bias Limiting Your Clout? Don't Be So Sure
- Find More Energy: Reduce the Busyness in Your Mind
- Solution-Focused Ideas to Get Your Best Grades This School Year
- The Upside of Your Problems: Some Surprising Benefits
- How Solution Focused Therapy Increases Your Luck
- What Messages About Yourself Are You Sending To Others?
- Turn A Problem On Its Head: Use Self-Compassion
- Three Simple Reasons Solution-Focused Therapy Works
Services I Provide
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Newly engaged or married couples, high school and college students, adult individuals
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.