Find a Workshop or Event
Facilitated by GoodTherapy members
Browse by Type
List Your Workshop!
Are you a therapist looking to list your event?Join GoodTherapy!
Find Mental Health Resources in Your Area
If you are a therapist or person receiving therapy, the many treatment programs and educational resources available to you can seem overwhelming. Save time, energy, and money by using this directory to enhance your therapeutic services or expand your mental health options.
- Clinical Supervision: Clinical supervision is an important step to obtaining a license and practicing mental health. This setting is highly structured and gives you the opportunity to work with a trained supervisor who is experienced in providing mental health services.
- Workshops: Workshops offer therapists the chance to learn new therapeutic approaches in brief, intensive courses. People receiving therapy can also attend workshops to learn more about mental health. This option is perfect if you want to want to expand your mental health services or knowledge, but are hindered by a busy schedule.
- Continuing Education: Continuing education is a requirement for many mental health professionals, allowing you to expand your knowledge and clinical skills in the mental health field. Earn CEs and CEUs to renew your license and stay abreast of changes in the industry.
- Consultation Groups: Peer consultation groups allow you to get advice on how to deal with difficult situations in therapy and receive support from colleagues. You may also learn about the business strategies being used by local therapists.
- Support Groups: Support groups help you connect with people who may be experiencing the same issues as you. Get advice, tips on how to cope, and emotional support from people who understand your circumstances.
- Group Therapy: Group therapy gives you the opportunity to work with a small group of people with similar concerns under the supervision of a licensed therapist. Find group therapy opportunities for depression, anxiety, obesity, addiction, and other issues.
- Retreats: Retreat-based therapy allows you to get away from the stress of daily life, reduce your pace, and focus on addressing the mental or emotional issues that affect you. This mental health option is effective for couples, families, groups, and individuals.
To find any of these mental health resources in your area, enter your ZIP code or city above.