How to Stay Centered In Life
Presented by Cindy Libman, LICSW, LMFT on 02-20-2009 at 9 a.m. Pacific to 10:30 a.m. Pacific (1:30 p.m. Eastern)
At the heart of Cindy's work is a desire to help people connect with a sense of Oneness within themselves and to radiate it out into the world. This is done by learning to access, in the depth of our being, a sense of peace, clarity, and vitality. Much like the blue sky that is always present, even behind all the clouds, so too is our true nature, our authentic Self always present and accessible in the depth of our heart. Once we learn to access this energy and continue to expand into this state of flow, we can move through life with greater ease and joy and allow this current of informed, intelligent life to carry us to our greatest potential.
If you've ever wanted to learn how to access Self energy but just can't seem to find the time to cultivate the know-how or if you already have a familiar practice of centering and would simply like to join us for the journey, GoodTherapy.org invites you to participate in this anticipated workshop, "Off Your Cushion: How to Stay Centered in Life," led by advanced energy healer Cindy Libman, LICSW, LMFT.
Join Cindy and other participants in an experiential workshop where you will be guided through the process of centering and accessing Self energy, fostering an environment of growth and healing, facilitating deeper understanding, and advancing professional skills. The workshop will also touch upon ways to teach clients, in turn, about how to center and connect to their deeper Self. Cindy's experience shows her that when both therapist and client embody Self energy, healing begins to happen spontaneously. This web conference is sure to enlighten and excite your enthusiasm for the world of good therapy.
If you have any questions about this web conference, or would like more information, please contact us here.
Continuing Education (CE) Information
1.5 CE credits will be provided by GoodTherapy.org for attending this web conference in its entirety. GoodTherapy.org is also an Approved Education Provider by NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals (provider #135463). Of the eight counselor skill groups ascribed to by NAADAC, this course is classified within counseling services. GoodTherapy.org is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. GoodTherapy.org, provider #1352, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. ASWB Approval Period: March 30, 2016 through March 30, 2019. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers participating in this course will receive two clinical continuing education clock hours. GoodTherapy.org maintains responsibility for this program and its content and is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
GoodTherapy.org, SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0395.
Premium Membership with GoodTherapy includes access to this web conference at no cost. Not yet a Premium Member? Mental health professionals can attend this live web conference for $29.95 or access the homestudy recording for $14.95.
Meet the Presenter
Cindy Libman, LICSW, LMFT
Cindy Libman is a psychotherapist and advanced energy healer who has been counseling individuals, couples, and therapists for over 27 years. Trained in many meditation practices, she is a graduate of the Inner Focus School for Soul-Directed Advanced Energy Healing and a registered Light Body advanced instructor. Cindy has developed a unique and powerful blend of energy and psychotherapy techniques, combined with spiritual practices drawn from mystical tradition. She offers ongoing mentoring programs for therapists and nationwide workshops/retreats, including Awakening Your Light Body, Opening to Soul Consciousness, Energy of the Self, and GEMS, where she uses her intuitive teaching style to create extraordinarily empowering and transformational learning experiences.
She is co-author of the Heart's Calling article series, and author of Meditations I, Meditations II, and Meditations for New Meditators and Teens/Young Adults. Dedicated to helping people reach their full potential and to raising spiritual consciousness, Cindy also maintains a private practice in the Twin Cities area that includes telephone sessions for clients at a distance.
Cindy can be contacted through her website.
Continuing Education Provider Approvals
- GoodTherapy.org has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6380. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. GoodTherapy.org is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #135463. GoodTherapy.org is responsible for all aspects of their programming.
- GoodTherapy.org, provider #1352, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. GoodTherapy.org maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 03/30/2016 – 03/30/2019. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course will receive 2 clinical continuing education clock hours.
- GoodTherapy.org, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0395.
- GoodTherapy.org, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0022 and for licensed mental health counselors #MHC-0031.