7 Progressive Practice Strategies to Increase Revenue and Attract Optimal Referrals
Presented by Jessica Dolgan, PsyD on 01-25-2016 at 9 a.m. Pacific (noon Eastern) to 10:30 a.m. Pacific (1:30 p.m. Eastern)
This fast-paced webinar is designed to help clinicians stabilize and grow their private practices. Dr. Jessica Dolgan will outline strategies that can assist clinicians in increasing practice revenue, lowering ethical/legal liability, improving professional precedent, and increasing optimal referrals. This webinar is targeted for clinicians wishing to learn manageable new ways to grow their practice in a streamlined and efficient manner.
During the webinar Dr. Dolgan will highlight simple, manageable strategies to empower clinicians, help them reallocate and save time, and increase abundance and peace of mind; ultimately helping clinicians boost their personal and financial satisfaction in practice and business.
This marketing webinar is designed to help clinicians:
- Create a consistent client-centric environment to improve internal referrals.
- Outline strategies to position oneself as an expert in the field to increase quality-directed referrals, lower liability, and earn more.
- Develop client referral cards to empower clients and help referring clinicians triage clients seamlessly.
- Learn how creating business operations and development time organizes and grows business.
- Identify progressive technology that can reduce redundancy and liability.
- Utilize procedures that protect clients' health care and financial data to avoid a breach by removing liability risks.
- Describe how intention and business planning can usher in improved professional and patient satisfaction, practice stability and organization, and increased revenue.
If you have any questions or concerns about this web conference, or would like more information, please contact us here.
All are available to GoodTherapy.org members at no additional cost.
Continuing Education (CE) Information
CE credit hours will be provided by GoodTherapy.org for attending this web conference in its entirety. This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 1.5 CE hours. NAADAC Provider #135463, GoodTherapy.org, is responsible for all aspects of this programming. Of the eight counselor skill groups ascribed to by NAADAC, this course is classified within counseling services.
It is incumbent upon the member to verify whether or not this webinar fulfills the CE requirements for their license by the state, board, or licensing body to which they submit their CE certificate(s).
This marketing webinar is available at no cost to GoodTherapy.org members.
This event has already taken place. A recording of this event may be available in the Member's Area.
Meet the Presenter
Jessica Dolgan, PsyD
Jessica Dolgan, PsyD is the Founder and CEO of Therapy Partner, a proprietary, industry-specific, comprehensive practice management solution. Dr. Dolgan is also a psychologist with a thriving clinical practice in Denver, Colorado, a national consultant for clinicians, and is a registered CE provider offering varying courses related to the business of practice. Dr. Dolgan is passionate about creating powerful industry-based technology, education, and support services for mental health professionals. She provides consulting services throughout the industry, working with progressive organizations to globally improve the business of practice for clinicians, ultimately impacting the quality of care professionals provide to the people they treat.
Dr. Dolgan's practice management company, Therapy Partner 3.0, features progressive "Book-Bill-Document" technology, allowing clinicians to seamlessly manage all business of practice tasks, including scheduling, billing, progress notes, statements, revenue tracking, and more. Therapy Partner is the national industry leader in providing single-device, single-solution practice management technology and has just won an award for being among the top ten practice management solutions in the healthcare industry.
Continuing Education Provider Approvals
- This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #135463. GoodTherapy.org is responsible for all aspects of their programming.