5 Strategies for Building a 6-Figure Private Practice
Presented by Jennifer Sneeden, LMFT on 04-09-2018 at 9 a.m. Pacific (noon Eastern) to 10:30 a.m. Pacific (1:30 p.m. Eastern)
In the past year, the way people research and select a therapist has changed dramatically. Because of this, the way psychotherapists market their practices must change as well. In order to build and maintain a thriving practice, clinicians need to incorporate the most effective contemporary marketing strategies available.
In this 90-minute marketing webinar, Jennifer Sneeden, LMFT will share current strategies for clinicians that, when even one or two are applied, have the potential to increase their income, fill their schedule, and build a thriving therapy practice. Topics Jennifer will cover include:
- The “6-Figure Formula” for building a private practice
- Aligning private practice marketing with the way individuals select a therapist
- Positioning clinicians as trusted authorities with individuals seeking therapy
- The one productivity strategy that will allow clinicians to work less and earn more
- Overcoming the biggest marketing problem most counselors face and attracting ideal clients
- Two secrets from successful private practices that may dramatically increase profits
This marketing webinar is designed to help clinicians:
- Apply current tactics and trends to marketing psychotherapy practices.
- Analyze the client journey and its implications for psychotherapists.
- Summarize strategies for attracting clients and increasing revenue.
- Compare the effectiveness of approaches to marketing a psychotherapy practice.
- List the four key elements of highly profitable private practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this web conference, or would like more information, please contact us here.
How the Web Conference Works
Before the scheduled event, all registered attendees will be sent a reminder email from GoodTherapy.org with specific instructions on how to log in to the web conference center, as well as links to optional handout materials if applicable.
To attend the event, registered attendees will log in to the web conference center using a computer or device (smartphone or tablet with internet access) and calling in to the teleconference line on a phone. Attendees will be able to ask live audio questions via phone and/or submit text chat questions via their computer or device. Attendees who are logged in to the event center will be able to see live streaming video and/or document sharing. Alternatively, attendees may dial in to the teleconference line only, though attendees dialing in by phone only will be unable to ask questions.
At the conclusion of this event, participants will receive an email with information about how to request a CE certificate in the GoodTherapy.org Member's Area. To confirm attendance, participants must enter the start and end codes announced at the beginning and end of the live presentation. Participants will also be prompted to complete an online survey evaluating the event. Participants will need to complete this online survey within six days after the event. Once completed, participants will be able to download a copy of their CE certificate instantly.
For additional information about this event or our CE grievance procedures, please contact us here.
All are available to GoodTherapy.org members at no additional cost.
Continuing Education (CE) Information
1.5 CE contact hours will be provided by GoodTherapy.org for attending this web conference in its entirety.
GoodTherapy.org is an Approved Education Provider by NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals (provider #135463). Of the eight counselor skill groups ascribed to by NAADAC, this course is classified within Counseling Services.
This web conference is available at no cost to GoodTherapy.org members.
Meet the Presenter
Jennifer Sneeden, LMFT
Jennifer Sneeden, LMFT is dedicated to helping counselors and therapists build thriving therapy practices. She is the founder of Thriving Therapy Practice and the author of two books, including Building a 6-Figure Private Practice. Since 2009, Jennifer has worked with counselors and therapists all over the world to help them attract more clients, increase their incomes, and become profitable doing what they love.
Jennifer’s work has been featured on CBS, CNN, Worth Magazine, The Boston Globe, and The Miami Herald.
In addition to her live events and online training programs, Jennifer offers “Done-for-You” marketing services for psychotherapists. More information about her work can be found at www.thrivingtherapypractice.com
Continuing Education Provider Approvals
- This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #135463. GoodTherapy.org is responsible for all aspects of their programming.