5 Actions Used by Top Private Practice Therapists
Presented by Joe Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC on 02-26-2018 at 9 a.m. Pacific (12 p.m. Eastern) to 10:30 a.m. Pacific (1:30 p.m. Eastern)
Therapists have a wide variety of online and in-person resources available to help build a private practice, but many private practice owners struggle with knowing how best to market their practice once it is established. Some clinicians turn to the internet for new ideas to grow their practice, while others seek advice from colleagues or friends. Whether its developing those ideas or bouncing from one idea to the next, private practice therapists have the potential to experience burnout while trying to achieve business success.
In this 90-minute marketing webinar, private practice expert Joe Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC will share proven strategies top private practice therapists use to increase income and maximize efficiency. He will also help clinicians identify ineffective business ideas that have been tried many times over but fail to produce their intended results.
Joe will guide attendees through any feelings of uncertainty about "doing it right" to being confident in the business of private practice. He will also discuss "leveling up" with networking and exploring opportunities such as keynotes, podcasts, courses, and beyond. Joe will help attendees develop clarity about their next business steps by applying a proven formula for success in private practice so they can create a business that matches their ideal lifestyle.
This marketing webinar is designed to help clinicians:
- Recognize common mindsets of counselors in private practice that can inhibit success.
- Apply a formula that top private practice owners use to streamline time and increase income.
- Utilize community connections to become the "it" practice in town.
- Implement automated processes to bring in passive income and attract ideal clients.
- Design strategies for "leveling up" beyond local private practice to develop keynotes, podcasts, courses, and/or national influence.
If you have any questions or concerns about this web conference, or would like more information, please contact us here.
All are available to GoodTherapy.org members at no additional cost.
Continuing Education (CE) Information
CE credit hours will be provided by GoodTherapy.org for attending this web conference in its entirety. This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 1.5 CE hours. NAADAC Provider #135463, GoodTherapy.org, is responsible for all aspects of this programming. Of the eight counselor skill groups ascribed to by NAADAC, this course is classified within legal, ethical, and professional development.
It is incumbent upon the member to verify whether or not this webinar fulfills the CE requirements for their license by the state, board, or licensing body to which they submit their CE certificate(s).
This marketing webinar is available at no cost to GoodTherapy.org members.
This event has already taken place. A recording of this event may be available in the Member's Area.
Meet the Presenter
Joe Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC is a mental health counselor, speaker, business consultant, and podcaster. Joe currently hosts a leading podcast for counselors, The Practice of the Practice Podcast. With interviews with Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, Chris Ducker, Rob Bell, Glennon Doyle Melton, and Lewis Howes, Joe is a rising star in the speaking world! Joe is also a writer for PsychCentral, has been featured on the Huffington Post, Forbes, GOOD Magazine, Reader's Digest, Bustle, and Yahoo News. He is a keynote speaker, author of five books, and a leading consultant.
Joe's keynote and podcast topics include:
- The DNA of the Human Brain: How Clients Follow Specific Mental Rules
- Slow Down: The Three Phases of Slowing Down to Spark Innovation
- 7 Practices of the Practice: How to Set, Achieve, and Outsource Ideas
Joe also has custom talks available and his approach incorporates story, humor, research, and practical application.
For more information about Joe and his work, please visit www.practiceofthepractice.com.
Continuing Education Provider Approvals
- This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #135463. GoodTherapy.org is responsible for all aspects of their programming.