|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
Free Initial Consultation
Never underestimate your ability to change. All of us get stuck in our lives at some point, which can lead us to make choices that hurt, not help us. We are never really stuck because we can always generate new ideas to solve our problems. Whether working with children, adolescents or adults, we will work together to help you find ways to help you choose a path that helps you live the life you want to live.
or Call Brenda Fahn, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 22808
More Info About My Practice
I am an out-of-network provider. My fees range from $100- $150 an hour.
How Psychotherapy Can Help
I believe that as humans one of our biggest desires in life is to find connection. Meaningful, non-judgmental acceptance. Too many of us have experienced relationships in our life that were the antithesis of this, which propels many of us to adapt maladaptive behaviors and choices. Therapy allows you space. Space to cry and grieve. Space to analyze. Space to figure out different ways of looking at life, others and yourself and space to move forward and become more alive.
Important Factors for Choosing a Therapist
It is hard to know who the right therapist is for you. Therapy is an art and one of the biggest factors in choosing someone is not their academic achievements or letters by their name, as much as if you can connect with them; as much as if you can feel safe and accepted by that therapist.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Eating and Food Issues
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Integration of different therapy models
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.