Pandora L. MacLean-Hoover, LICSW
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Counselling, Coaching|
I'm a licensed professional.
1-800-651-8085 ext. 05534
Are you feeling stuck?
My AWARENESS/CHOICE models help you to think differently about the same old stuff, especially how you see yourself. We owe it to ourselves to know why we think what we think and do what we do.
Take control. You can only control for you. Learn why you feel the way you feel. Once you acknowledge these feelings, then I will help you to program your "Internal GPS" to get where you want to go in life.
My televion series,"UKNOW What You Know," was about living confidently and comfortably. Many struggle with feeling confident. I meet you where you are in this struggle for feeling better about yourself. This is our starting place, without judgment.
I work for you. Contact me to learn more about the exciting possibilities that await you. A phone call or email may be the beginning of the best thing you ever did for yourself.
or Call Pandora L. MacLean-Hoover, LICSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05534
More Info About My Practice
My fees are available upon request.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Self Fulfillment, Relational Issues, Career Development, Divorce, Abuse/Trauma/Survivors, Young adults/disconnected youth
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Systems Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
- Narrative Therapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Self Acceptance Training
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.