We provide integrated treatment targeted to individuals with co-occurring addiction and mental health concerns, drawing both Michiganders and those from across the country.
Treatment and Services Offered:
- 12 Step Program
- Addiction Rehab
- Addiction Services
- Alcohol Rehab
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy (Psychotherapy)
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Substance Abuse Rehab
Accepted Age Groups:
Types of Therapy Offered:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Anger Management
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Posttraumatic Stress
Setting (outpatient / inpatient):
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- We are an in-network provider for some insurance plans
Year Business Started:
Foundations Detroit at Royal Oak is licensed by the State of Michigan as a Substance Abuse Treatment Provider. We deliver the following types and levels of service: CAIT (education/prevention), Early Intervention and SARF (assessment). We also offer integrated outpatient treatment at all levels of intensity, as well as Case Management and Peer Recovery & Support services. We are additionally accredited by the Joint Commission as a behavioral health clinic in good standing through 2019.
About Our Center
Foundations Detroit—ideally situated in the heart of the Midwest—provides comprehensive outpatient treatment and recovery support for people in and around the state of Michigan. We specialize in helping individuals with comorbid addiction and mental health issues.
Our therapeutic approach is based on empirically-supported treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectal behavior therapy. Our system of treatment involves the development of an effective treatment plan, educational sessions, individual therapy, group therapy, physician-regulated medication management, and confidential assessments.
At Foundations Detroit, we believe in holistic care. As such, therapy is used to promote healing in body, mind, and spirit. Our compassionate and expertly trained staff will ensure that treatment is customized to your unique needs.
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.