Dana Baduna, PhD, LMFT
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist, Psychotherapist, Counselor|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - MT-1677
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
My approach to counseling is relationship-oriented and goal-focused, with an emphasis on promoting introspection. I aim to foster a comfortable, warm environment both within the walls of my office and any time I address personal challenges with my clients. This approach helps my clients achieve a sense of hope, and encourages them to develop problem-solving skills. Anyone can experience challenges, but the way you manage these challenges is important. During the first visit, I typically assess the presenting concern so I can better understand your challenges, stressors, and strengths. I will work to establish a plan that guides our future work together.
I work with families, individuals, and couples. I frequently address issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship challenges, communication difficulties, adjustment challenges, life changes, self-esteem issues, and trauma.
My clinical work focuses on the present, but my questions and interventions integrate solutions that can address both your past and future challenges and experiences.
or Call Dana Baduna, PhD, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 02364
More Info About My Practice
I am an in-network provider for Aetna, Ceridian, Cigna Behavioral Health, MHN, Prime Health, and United Healthcare.
I am also a State-approved qualified supervisor (since 2001).
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Learning Difficulties
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Clean Language, Symbolic Modeling, and Metaphor Therapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy (CDOI)
- Collaborative Therapy
- Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Family Systems Therapy
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Self-Relations Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.