My Approach to Helping
I commend you for taking the first step to a happier life! Rest assured you will be provided private, trustworthy, effective help.
My clients want to take an honest look at themselves and learn to:
* navigate difficult life events with more confidence and ease
* effectively cope with depression, anxiety, irritability, anger, etc.
* overcome personalprofessional relationship challenges
* improve upon co-dependent tendencies and low self-esteem
* resolve, prevent, and effectively manage partner conflict
* explore their life direction to gain a sense of purpose
Along with individual coaching, I help couples improve partnership synergy [i.e. genuine interest in one another, desire for intimacy, co-parenting as a united front, skilled conflict resolution, effective communication, etc.] so a loving connection can be restored. Just as important, is learning how to sustain rejuvenated feelings of closeness, trust, commitment, and romantic love. Alternatively, I can help you amicably dissolve the relationship.
Although change can be difficult, the support of a trusted therapist allows for focused, efficient, positive growth. Let's discuss your goals (known & unknown) and the path to get you there!
More Info About My Practice
Sincere understanding, acceptance, and collaboration are hallmarks of my therapeutic approach. I provide you with down to earth, professional, unbiased support so you can resolve mental and emotional discomfort. Therapy is an opportunity to gain confidence in yourself, your relationships, and your future. You will find I am non-judgmental, easy to talk to and trust, and my commitment to your progress is exceptional.
I look forward to hearing from you!
* Payment is due at the time of service [Cash, Visa, MC, AmEx, or Discover]. Receipt provided for Out-of-Network insurance processing.
* SKYPE sessions available to Wisconsin residents
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Personal, Professional, Romantic Relationships
Constructive Communication | Conflict Resolution
Pre-Marital | Marriage | Infidelity | LGBTQ-friendly
Non-traditional relationships [e.g. poly, swing]
Self Discovery & Development | Life Transitions
Depression | Anxiety
How Psychotherapy Can Help
* Therapy is beneficial for EVERYONE regardless of the magnitude of your challenges.
* You don't need to endure life's challenges alone; professional help expands your skill set exponentially and can speed your healing time.
* I provide the support you need to gain direction, discover answers, heal, and feel good about the choices you make and the life you live.
* My inviting office is the place to disclose information you aren't comfortable sharing with others. Learn to use your experiences for personal growth vs. letting them paralyze you.