Find a Therapist near Davie, FL

The therapists listed are members of GoodTherapy and pay us a membership fee which helps support our services. By using this site you signify your assent and agreement to our terms of service


Find a Therapist in Davie with GoodTherapy

It’s normal to experience mental health issues and relationship problems. Talking to a licensed therapist can help. Therapy can teach you more about yourself and your mental health concerns in a healing way. Many therapies are evidence-based and have been proven effective.

Since 2007, GoodTherapy has helped people like you connect with ethical, compassionate counselors and therapists. The therapists listed above, who practice therapy in Davie, are trained to protect client confidentiality and privacy. In keeping with our high membership standards, these mental health professionals are also committed to eliminating the stigma that keeps many people from seeking help.

Beliefs about how much therapy costs may deter some people from finding a therapist. It’s a good idea to contact therapists you’re interested in and ask about insurance, sliding-scale fees, payment plans, and other options to stay within your budget.

Rest assured there are qualified therapists in Davie who can treat a variety of concerns, including family conflict, relationship issues, anxiety, or depression. With our directory, the right therapist is easy to find.

List Your Practice on GoodTherapy

Are you a therapist or mental health professional looking for new ways to get referrals and market your practice in Davie? Keeping up to date with professional requirements and increasing your online presence are just two of the many benefits of joining GoodTherapy. Start connecting with clients and earning online continuing education credits today!

About Davie

Davie is a town in Broward County, Florida. It covers 36 square miles. The town was formerly known as Zona. 

Davie has a population of 105,000 people. The population increased by 14% from 2010 to 2017. The town is home to 4,100 military veterans. Thirty-six percent of adults age 25 and older have a bachelor’s degree.

The racial composition of Davie is 48% white, 35% Hispanic, 9% black, and 6% Asian. Around 28% of residents were born in a foreign country, and 39% speak a language other than English at home. Roughly 24,900 Spanish speakers and 1,000 French speakers live in Davie.

People in Davie earn an average annual wage of $32,200. The median household income is $61,700. The homeownership rate in Davie is 70%. Nearly 13% of town residents live in poverty.

Mental Health in Davie

Drug use is a pressing issue in Broward County. In 2017, 1,642 opioid overdoses were treated in Broward County.  Heroin accounted for 85% of those overdoses. The remaining 15% were related to prescription drugs. More than 99% of the people who experienced overdose and made it to a hospital emergency room survived, underlining the importance of the overdose prevention drug Narcan.

Opioid overdose occurs most frequently among county residents who are age 50 or older. Residents in this age group account for roughly 50% of all opioid overdose cases. The younger the age cohort, the lower their share of opioid overdoses, with adults age 18-25 only making up 8% of all cases.


  1. Davie, FL. (n.d.). Data USA. Retrieved from
  2. Drug abuse trends in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. (2017, March 8). Retrieved from
  3. QuickFacts: Davie town, Florida. (n.d.). United States Census Bureau. Retrieved from
  4. Switalski, C. (2018, August 30). Heroin overdoses in Broward remain at record levels. WLRN. Retrieved from
  5. Town of Davie facts. (2016, October 3). Retrieved from
GoodTherapy uses cookies to personalize content and ads to provide better services for our users and to analyze our traffic. By continuing to use this site you consent to our cookies.