Perspectives Center for Care, Inc. is a non-profit organization located in Cheshire town, New Haven County of Connecticut. The Center is dedicated to the mental well-being of individuals, children and families in the communities of Meriden, Waterbury, Southington, Danbury and surrounding areas.
About Our Center
The mission of the organization is to offer effective, research-based therapy and cutting-edge programs. PCC proactively supports mental health, strengthening positive relationships so that communities and people can flourish and unite. To achieve these goals, PCC offers a range of programs providing effective therapy. Our facilitated centers offer the following programs:
• Intensive Outpatient Programs
• Couple, individual, and family counseling sessions to manage relationship concerns.
• Depression, parenting, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, trauma, self-esteem, transitions, grief, loss, step and co-parenting, and blended family issues.
• Anger management, substance abuse, distress tolerance, stress reduction, emotion regulation, mindfulness, and co-occurring disorders.
• Case and medication management.
We additionally offer classes and groups for the following:
• Anger management
• Substance abuse management
• Coping skills
• Support for supporters
• Symptom management and prevention
• Trauma-focused CBT
• Boys council
• Girls circle
• In steps
• Relapse prevention
• Co-occurring disorders
• In steps
• Divorce groups
• Insight and motivation to make changes
• Positive parenting
• Parent education programs
• Family support