We are dedicated to identifying, understanding and properly treating the core issues that impact adolescents and their families. Rather than merely containing or shaping behaviors, our staff of Mental Health professionals is committed to addressing teens' deeper, more difficult issues.
About Our Center
At Paradigm Malibu, we are dedicated to identifying, understanding and properly treating the core issues that impact adolescents and their families. Rather than merely containing or shaping behaviors, our staff of Mental Health professionals, is committed to assisting young people by addressing the deeper, more difficult issues that impact their lives. These issues range from trauma, grief and school problems to diagnosis such as teen bipolar disorder, teen borderline personality disorder, teen eating disorder, and contemporary challenges such as teen gaming and social media addictions.
Families come to Paradigm from all parts of the United States and abroad. Our program is designed to insure that every family has an opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of treatment, regardless of their geographic location.
The young people who come to us for treatment are generally described as really good kids, who simply have an issue that they need help with. Those issues may include depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, substance abuse, addiction, eating disorders and any number of behavioral and mental health concerns.
We encourage you to take a moment to learn 21 reasons Paradigm succeeds where other adolescent treatment programs fail.
1) We Only Treat 6 Youth Per Residence
2) We Provide the Highest Staff to Client Ratio in the Nation
3) Our Treatment Team is Uniquely Qualified
4) Our Admissions Screening is Rigorous
5) We Treat the Emotional Underpinnings of Problematic Behaviors
6) Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing is Conducted Before Treatment Begins
7) Paradigm Malibu is Ranked Best in Adolescent Treatment More Often Than Any Other Program
8) We Provide Multimodal Family Services
9) We Provide Comprehensive Academic Services
10) Our Treatment is Intensive
11) Our Treatment Approach Results in Sustainable Change
12) We Provide One of the Largest Varieties of Clinical Services
13) It is Our Job to Motivate Teens
14) Our Treatment is Gender Specific but Not Gender Exclusive
15) We Empower Teens and Their Families
16) Our Treatment is Strength and Interest Based
17) We Don’t Engage in Either/Or Treatment
18) We Exclusively Serve Adolescents in a Residential Setting
19) Our Treatment is Collaborative in Nature
20) Our Treatment is Truly Holistic
21) We Provide Free Aftercare Services