At Lionrock Recovery, we offer the most private way to get help with drug and alcohol problems: online by secure video conference and mobile app. Accredited by the Joint Commission, the most stringent U.S. healthcare quality organization, we’ve helped over 1,000 clients during the last six years. With licensed counselors in most states, we provide care nationally, and anywhere in the world where clients have some privacy and an Internet connection.
Lionrock clients are often parents juggling work and family obligations, executives who travel frequently, and people who work irregular shifts, like oilfield service workers, truck drivers, and farmers. Offering programs in the morning and evening, our flexible schedules fit our clients’ busy lives.
Law enforcement, first responders, healthcare workers, and residents of small towns value the privacy of Lionrock’s care. They get help “away” from their local communities without having to travel. No one else needs to know.
We accept most private health insurance (no medicare/medicaid at this point - sorry!), and offer affordable private pay packages for clients with no insurance. We provide professional treatment for substance use disorders at the Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient (OP) levels of care.
We also provide very affordable peer-based recovery support programs, as well as free mutual support group meetings (12 step and alternative), and a free mobile social network where Lionrock clients support each other’s recovery.
The Lionrock Creed - what we believe:
- We fight for recovery, because we’ve witnessed addiction’s terrible destruction, and also the hard-won joy of a life
- We focus on our client, the whole person, never judging, and always believing that the answers our clients seek lie
- We marshal forces greater than drugs and alcohol, invoking the powers of spirit, community, and
- We are relentless in overcoming challenges, and always collaborate, because together we can bring a more
- We are compassionate, but always focused on recovery. We stay connected to our clients, and encourage their
better, stronger selves.
- We use technology to make it easier and more private to get addiction treatment, and to reach people who would
not otherwise get help.
- We are grateful for the privilege of helping others save their lives.
- We are addiction’s worst enemy and recovery’s steadfast friend.