My Approach to Helping
What if I told you that:
Therapy can be common sense, practical and direct?
That we hold the answers for our own suffering within ourselves?
And that learning to treat ourselves with kindness can help us to open up--even fearlessly embrace-- our own pain. This can be your approach to change and help cease your struggle with anxiety, depression and all (the worries, discomfort, void and fear) that come with it. Self- compassion is the answer.
Benefits of Self-Compassion:
• Increased overall well-being
• Greater life satisfaction, self-worth, resilience and motivation
• Decreased anxiety, depression and fear of failure
• More social connection
More Info About My Practice
Come join the Life Resilience & Self-Compassion Group, in-person & via Zoom.
Life Resilience & Self-Compassion Group:
• Find mindfulness practices that work for you.
• Build coping strategies to use when you are overwhelmed.
• Uncover your authentic self.
• Learn to enjoy a rich, full and meaningful life.
• Discover how to treat yourself like a good friend.
My Therapy Focus
Call to learn more about the "Life Resilience & Self-Compassion Group"
If you are ready to address what you are tired of running away from, we will be here to meet you. A wise saying is "You have to walk through the mud to get to the lotus" and if you're willing, we are willing to walk with you because you can do it.