My Approach to Helping
Is your life similar to any of these past clients I have had?
1) A woman being "beat down" at work by her superiors and the work environment has become impossible for her
2) Couples where one of the spouses had a lengthy affair
3) A married person who realizes that hisher parents will not accept the new spouse
4) A messy step-parenting situation
5) A woman wanting to reconcile with her father
6) A couple where one of the parties became addicted to pain medication and was in a treatment center for several months
7) A person who realized on the honeymoon that heshe had made a mistake. Now what should happen?
More Info About My Practice
Good clients for me are:
1) Spouses wanting to fall in love again
2) People that want to reawaken their dreams
3) People that want to quit carrying around emotional baggage
4) Couples that want to recover from a recent affair
5) Individuals not thriving in life
6) People with a fear of abandonment
7) Couples that feel that they have communication problems.
If your life has experienced pain from affairs, alcoholdrug or other addictions, andor violence, you can be helped through my Gottman Method Couples Therapy training. Begin your journey of change now. It can be done if you are courageous and just reach out! Fill out a secure contact email to me from www.drjandunn.com.
On most days there is currently some availability for an Online Counseling session. However, sessions must be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance. Please call or email to inquire about available times.
I have a third license, LCDC (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor), TX # 11683. It expires on March 31, 2024.
My Role as a Therapist
If we work together, some benefits for you might be renewed hope, long-time-coming resolution to a problem, an increased sense of safety, a better understanding of a situation, and (or) peace. What can you do to feel better? Call or contact me and make an appointment right now! That will initiate your road to change.
Concerning relationships, it is helpful to understand that you, and only you, are responsible for yourself, and only yourself. Could you use some help with this?