Eric Ryan, Ph.D.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Counsellor|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Psychologist - PSY 16839
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Therapy occurs within the context of a specialized therapeutic relationship (a unique type of helping relationship that is formed with your therapist to address problems). I focus on creating safety and trust through a nurturing, non-judgmental, and highly confidential environment while using a variety of approaches to help you make changes. I match the problem to the type of Therapy most helpful for that particular problem using methods ranging from Cognitive Behavioral to Psychodynamic or Depth Therapy. Often I mix several of these approaches, at times emphasizing one and then another, depending on the specific situation. Using this approach, my clients have reported tremendous benefits. Some have made remarkable changes while grappling with very difficulty issues.
or Call Eric Ryan, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00421
More Info About My Practice
In looking to address important problems, you are taking a very important step. Finding the right therapist is essential. Please see if I am a good match for you by looking at my website. If you have any questions, feel free to call me. I am here to help! I am a licensed Psychologist with a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. In a confidential, caring and supportive environment, I aim to restore the whole person to health, mind, body, and spirit. I am experienced in a variety of beneficial and effective approaches to Individual and Couples Therapy, ranging from Cognitive Behavioral to Psychoanalytic to Existential and Jungian. I greatly enjoy being a Psychologist. With nearly 20 years of experience I have helped hundreds of people!
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Below is a sample of problems I regularly treat: Depression and Anxiety: Depression, feeling blue, Mood swings, Panic, Phobias, Worry, Social Anxiety, Obsessions and Compulsions, Trauma or Post Traumatic Stress, Agoraphobia, Trichotillomania, and others. Marital, Relationship, and Parenting Concerns: Rocky marriage, Marital Distress/Dissatisfaction, Communication problems, Surviving an affair, Intimacy issues, Pre-marital counseling, Sexual troubles, Sexual dysfunction, Concerns about adult children, Parenting issues, Problems with children, Worry about other family members, Other relationship issues. Family of Origin Issues: Unresolved issues from childhood, Childhood and adult traumas, Adult children of alcoholics, Overcoming abusive parents, other Unfinished Business or concerns from the past. Blocks to Growth, Career, and Fulfillment: Mid life crises, Lack of meaning or fulfillment, Job problems, Rethinking careers, Writing or other creative blocks, Individuation, Blocked potentials, Existential concerns, Creative blocks, Spiritual crises or decisions, other Spiritual matters. Recovery Issues: Recovery from alcohol and drugs, Codependency, Deepening 12 step work, Adult children of alcoholics, Sexual addiction and Compulsions, Gambling, Compulsive and Binge Eating, Other Compulsions. Losses: Death of a spouse, partner, parent, children, loss of pet, infant and pregnancy related losses, other losses.
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Career Choice
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depth Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Integration of different therapy models
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Psychoanalysis / Modern Psychoanalysis
- Relational Life Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Self Psychology
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.