My Approach to Helping
Dr. Carolina Jimenez is committed to providing the best quality psychological evaluations for immigration cases (VAWA, U visa, Asylum, Hardship waiver, Cancelation of removal) in Texas via online and face to face appointments in English and Spanish.
What sets us apart:
1. the quality of the reports; we consistently receive 5 star reviews for our immigration evaluations (check out our google reviews).
2. the convenience for the clients' schedules (appointments are usually provided within a week including evenings).
3. the fast turnaround time (reports are finalized within 5 business days).
4. we offer both online and in person evaluations to Texas residents.
5. Dr. Jimenez has completed more than 630 evaluations.
6. Dr. Jimenez has completed more than two dozen trainings to conduct immigration evaluations.
7. Dr. Jimenez is a LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, she has a master's in clinical psychology and a doctorate in counseling psychology.
8. Dr. Jimenez has 20 years of experience working with immigrantsI am a bilingual licensed psychologist providing comprehensive psychological evaluations for immigration cases including political asylum, extreme hardship, domestic abuse (VAWA), and survivors of violent crimes (U visa, T visa) cases. You will receive a high quality psychological report for your immigration case.