Midwest Recovery and Wellness
At Midwest Recovery and Wellness it is our mission to offer the best, most advanced and most comprehensive mental health services and dual-diagnosis addiction treatment program.
Treatment and Services Offered:
- 12 Step Program
- Addiction Rehab
- Addiction Services
- Alcohol Rehab
- Continuing Care
- Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy (Psychotherapy)
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Substance Abuse Rehab
Accepted Age Groups:
Types of Therapy Offered:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Self Psychology
- Self-Acceptance Training
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Survivors of Abuse
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- ADHD / Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aggression and Violence
- Antisocial Personality
- Attachment Issues
- Avoidant Personality
- Batterer Intervention
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- 24/7/365 Crisis Services
- Private Consultation Room
- Return to College Programs
Setting (outpatient / inpatient):
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Sliding scale fees and plans are available at this center
- We provide free initial face to face consultations at this center
- Free phone consultations are always available at this center
Year Business Started:
In addition to providing individual, couples and family mental health services we are a licensed Substance Abuse Program provider in the state of Michigan.
About Our Center
In our comfortable and relaxing office we work with children, adolescents, adults, and families with a variety of presenting concerns.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (lasting from 6-12 weeks depending on one’s level of need) is a dual diagnosis program that utilizes scientifically supported evidence based treatment to help you achieve lasting sobriety and to help you heal from any underlying issues that lead to addiction. We treat the whole person in addition to treating the addiction.
Midwest Recovery and Wellness is proud to be one of the nation's only programs offering 24/7 sober support!
Our trained and licensed therapists create a supportive atmosphere and offer individualized, personal treatment to meet each of our client’s needs and to help them achieve all of their personal goals.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions regarding how we can help you.
A list of commonly treated mental health issues is below.
Addiction / Alcoholism / Substance Abuse
Grief and Loss
Self-Mutilation (cutting, etc…)
Recovery from Child Abuse
Disruptive Child Behavior
Adolescent/Child Depression and Anxiety
Adolescent/Child Grief and Trauma Issues
If you have private insurance your treatment will be at little or no cost to you.
Email or Call Midwest Recovery and Wellness 1-800-803-0635 ext. 00800
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.