My Approach to Helping
I help adult individuals find a sense of balance and relief from the effects of stress, trauma, anxiety and chronic pain.
If you are at a point where your life seems to be out of balance it is important to know that help is available. My goals are to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself, help you uncover your true potential and come closer to your authentic self. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your present life. We can also gently relieve and release the tension that was created in us by past events.
Typically, I will work with you to...
• Create a safe and non-judgmental environment in which you could work through your thoughts and feelings, and find the insight and tools you need to move beyond old limiting beliefs and behaviors
• Rediscover existing personal strengths, resources, and coping skills
• Learn new coping skills, stress management and relaxation techniques
• Improve communication skills in order to create deeper, more meaningful relationships
If you are suffering as a result of trauma or chronic pain, we will also work together to:
• Release and relieve symptoms of Traumatic Stress in a gentle and safe way
• Utilize research findings from the fields of Neurobiology and Neuroscience to reduce physical and mental symptoms
• Create a personalized self care plan for the management and reduction of physical and mental symptoms of trauma andor chronic pain