My Approach to Helping
What would your life be like if:
- you could accept yourself compassionately just as you are?
- you felt an inner stability that let you enjoy life and sustained you through the hard times?
- you felt free to give to and receive from others?
- you experienced a wholeness that included all aspects of your being?
I am a holistically trained therapist, licensed since 1993, with a mission that includes yet goes beyond helping with symptom reduction and problem resolution. No matter what issue you bring to our work together - anxiety, depression, life transitions, relationship issues, historic wounds, loss, trauma and more - I facilitate your capacity to trust yourself and your life and to discover your innate healing capacities. It is this process, in my experience, that creates the most effective and longest lasting healing outcomes. We begin exactly where you are in an atmosphere of attentive presence, compassion, and deep acceptance.
More Info About My Practice
In addition to psychotherapy, I offer a subtle, metaphysical healing method that provides nourishment and addresses wellbeing in ways not always accessible through talk therapy alone . This form of healing promotes:
- self-acceptance and self-compassion
- improved judgmentdiscernment
- healthy boundaries and connections
- healing of childhood wounds
- resilience in times of uncertainty and change
- expanded capacity for the full range of human experience
(This healing modality is not coverable by insurance.)
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
As a holistic practitioner, I specialize in bringing the mind-body and energetic perspectives to our work together as well as in addressing issues and questions of an existential or spiritual nature.
Please feel free to contact me with questions you don't find answered here. I'm always happy to provide an initial phone consultation at no charge to help determine whether my services are a good fit for your situation.