Pam McDonald, LCSW-C
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Clinical Social Worker, Counsellor, Psychotherapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: Please contact me to discuss my fee structure.
I have a passion for working with men and women to help them navigate through their life challenges to grow and become more aware of their innate WHOLENESS within. I work as a facilitator and guide to assist you in uncovering your uniqueness and untapped potential.
So often people come to therapy with a layer of self-judgment about their issues. I find it life-affirming to teach you self-acceptance, compassion, and awareness so that you can relax into an open, self-loving space from which true healing and wholeness can emerge.
My passion is awakening your to your innate healing capacities and assisting you on your journey of self-discovery and awakening. I integrate mindfulness and body-based psychotherapy techniques into my practice to address the wellness of the whole self. I believe, "To fully engage in our lives, we must be connected to and balanced in body, mind and spirit."
or Call Pam McDonald, LCSW-C at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 07973
More Info About My Practice
My psychotherapy practices integrate body, mind, and spirit. I will teach you to nurture self-compassion, non-judgment, and deep acceptance of all your thoughts, feelings, sensations, and experiences. This inviting and loving approach teaches you that "what you resist, persists" and gently, but deeply allows you to experience the wholeness that lies beneath your chattering mind. Whether the chattering mind is believing anxious or depressive thoughts or traumatic histories, there is a way through the noise of the body and mind to a place of inner peace and potent creativity--always present, always within your self.
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Men and women who have begun an awakening process looking to ground and embody themselves to create lasting change in themselves and their world.
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Creative Blocks
- Developmental Disorders (Autism, Aspergers, etc.)
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Healing Touch
- Humanistic Psychology (humanism)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Somatic Psychotherapy
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.