Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Clinical Social Worker|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Clinical Social Worker - CW018524|
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
- Accessible Parking
- Service Animals Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Wheelchair Accessible Restroom
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: Free 15 minute consultation/intake; Discounted packages available; $79-99/per session
See other therapists in Bethlehem, PA.
I believe that good counseling will emphasize a strengths-based technique. I strive to help individuals in his or her own environment and social systems. I will work with you to identify, implement, and manage life's challenges. Within a safe professional counseling relationship, an individual can gain insight into his or her own emotions and how they impact daily life. My goal is to help you make a meaningful connection to understanding yourself more and others in your own life. In all facets of the services we offer, at ZimZum Consulting Collaboration, all our consultants truly believe people start to heal when they feel heard.
Email or Call Molly Guest at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 41651
More Info About My Practice
We are a team of professionals offering services in the Lehigh Valley (Pennsylvania) and beyond in that we can provide consultations in a virtual space. We help individuals navigate life's unexpected through the practice of Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling, and Life Guidance.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Manage Anxiety & Depression
Understand and lessen Anger & Aggression
Build Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness
Special Education Consultation
Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
Behavior Modification planning & support for children & adults
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
1. Therapy does not mean you are incapable. Very smart, very educated individuals need help. Knowledge does not equal immunity to depression, anxiety, illness, autism, adhd, job loss, divorce, etc. Very smart, very educated, very capable people have to struggle with difficult life circumstances. This doesn't have to be embarrassing, in fact, it should feel empowering to know you are smart enough to know when is the right time to seek professional help in order to better handle a hard issue.
2. Seeking professional help is another perspective. How many times have you watched a television series and you predict the ending before it happens? Why does this happen? Because you are on the outside looking in (and because of poor script-writing). Someone on the outside-looking-in is not smarter than the people on the inside, it simply means they are looking at the situation through a third lens. There is not an emotional connection or extensive history (sometimes baggage) that is affecting this person's perspective on perhaps a new way to proceed.
3. Even Helpers need help. Maybe you're saying, but "I am a Counselor, a Social Worker, a Therapist, a Teacher, a Doctor, a Pastor?" the list goes on. Those in helping professions often find themselves being drained of every last bit of emotional well-being because most of our time is spent pouring into others. If you are in this type of career, you perhaps are "powering through" because you know what to do. Knowing what to do and having the time, energy, and mental capacity left to do it are very different things. Helpers absolutely need help simply because you can't give your best when you aren't living your best.
4. Help is normal. We seek help all the time and we don't even realize it. We live in the age of information seeking. Information is at our fingertips with a simple thing called "google." There is always a perspective somewhere out there just 1 click away. We are not lacking in information and we are wired now to seek information and seek help all day and everyday. But there is a big difference in the kind of help a professional can offer; a real human who listens, talks, coaches, guides and is present with someone during the hardest days.
Services I Provide
- Clinical Supervision
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Home-Based Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.