Mary M. Lyles, PhD
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Psychotherapist, Social Worker|
I'm a licensed professional.
LCSW - 51404
LCSW - 992345
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Your well-being includes mind, body, and spirit. I hold a strong belief in your potential for healing, even with the most difficult wounds. Faith in the human spirit and deep respect for you is combined with my education in psychology. I utilize proven therapeutic techniques, including supportive therapy, cognitive/behavioral therapy, psychodynamic therapy, family systems theory, EMDR, DBT, and solution-focused therapy, depending on your goals and needs. In the first session, we will talk about what you want to change and problems you face. Together, we will develop a plan for your work toward healing and solving problems. I consider it a privilege to walk alongside as you explore your life story and open your heart to yourself.
or Call Mary M. Lyles, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 03549
More Info About My Practice
Evening appointments available.
Insurance: Payment is due at time of therapy. You will be provided forms for you to apply for reimbursement from your insurance. Please check with your insurance policy about eligible coverage.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Trauma can wreak havoc on your emotions and mind. I treat trauma with CBT, support, and EMDR, a well-researched, effective intervention for a variety of physical and psychological traumas. I am certified as an EMDR practitioner through EMDR International Association. Additionally, I offer relationship counseling for couples and families. I enjoy helping couples learn to avoid communication pitfalls and talk in respectful, open ways that can strengthen their relationship. Additionally, when trust is shattered in a relationship, we work together to make the relationship better.
For children, a play therapy room provides a safe place for children to work through difficulties. I have extensive experience working with children who have difficulty adjusting to life changes and previously enjoyed teaching Human Growth and Development at the University of Northern Colorado.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Survivors of trauma (all ages); children ages 2 and up; teens; adults; couples.
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Blended Family Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Play Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Self-Acceptance Training
- Systems Theory /Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.