Marina Klimova LMFT
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist, Other|
I'm a licensed professional.
LMFT - 1766
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $ 150 per session
I work with couples, families, individuals, and adolescents who face a wide range of challenges. I don't believe in a "one size fits all" model of therapy. Instead, I use a variety of modalities and work with my clients to find the approach that will work best for their needs.
I believe that attachment and relationships are key, and I always evaluate my clients' relationships and attachment style. Our attachment style affects everything in our lives - from the partners we choose to how our relationships evolve, change, and even end.
When our attachment needs go unmet, we can develop challenging and complicated relationships with our parents, spouses, and children. My goal is to help my clients discover, express, and work with their emotions.
By gaining an awareness of their attachment styles, I help my clients develop healthier ways of connecting to others. Although therapy can be challenging, I have seen the process transform and change lives.
My experience as an adoptive mother to a traumatized child of international adoption has given me a unique appreciation for adoption challenges. I've worked extensively across cultures and ethnicities, and I regularly work with bi-cultural families. I pride myself on my creativity, my intuition, and my curiosity, and I am happy to accommodate challenging schedules.
or Call Marina Klimova LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 20062
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Adoption and couples issues.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Adoptees, sexual abuse survivors, trauma survivors.
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Collaborative Therapy
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Imago Relationship Therapy (IRT)
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Play Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.