My Approach to Helping
What's unique about my practice?
(1) You will be working with an expert in the mental health field. I have a PhD in clinical psychology and received advanced training during my postdoctoral fellowship. I also gained invaluable experience at some of the best training institutions, including Bellevue Hospital and St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
(2) My scholarship in personality assessment, psychotherapy research, and psychotherapy integration is internationally recognized.
(3) You will be working with someone intensely involved in the field at the highest level of academic rigor, since I have provided training for psychology doctoral students for almost ten years; since 2007, I have worked as a full-time psychology professor in clinical psychology doctoral programs that have been accredited by the American Psychological Association.
(4) You can select from a range of premium psychology services such as psychotherapy and psychological testing.
(5) I specialize in a number of areas and am able to provide effective treatment for addiction, relationship issues, anxiety, and depression. I also offer comprehensive diagnostic evaluations and personality assessments, as well as testing for attention-deficithyperactivity and learning disorders.