Justin Chu, LMHC, NCC
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Mental Health Counselor, Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
LMHC - LH60278432
National Certified Counselor (NCC) - 259069
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Overwhelmed with racing thoughts, responsibilities, having to deal with other people, or life in general? Exploring how counseling can help is a brave step! Change is an ongoing process that can be challenging and exhausting. I help you navigate this progression while creating a safe and supportive space to explore and create new ways to transform the areas you have trouble with.
I work well with those who struggle with anxiety, OCD, trauma, men's issues, or parenting. I help couples and families who struggle with their relationships & want to move forward from areas that have been weighing them down or getting in the way of experiencing each other to the fullest.
I believe in counseling that is collaborative and thought-provoking. With an encouraging and relational approach, I create an environment that increases understanding and skills needed for change to occur.
Feel free to look through my website (see above) for more detailed information.
or Call Justin Chu, LMHC, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 09723
More Info About My Practice
$90 per standard Individual 50-minute session
$110 for Initial Individual Intake 75-minute session
$100 per couple/family 75-90-minute session
$125 for Initial Couple/Family Intake 90-minute session
*extended sessions available upon request
I do offer free initial phone consultation/e-mails, as well as a sliding scale for a select number of individuals. I do accept insurance as an in-network provider with certain insurance companies and also provide invoices as an out-of-network provider with other companies (be sure to check your benefit coverage with your insurance). Discounted/sliding scale sessions available- please inquire.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
Adults, Youth, Teens, Families, Couples, Trauma, Developmental Disabilities, Parenting, Anxiety disorders
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aggression and Violence
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Developmental Disorders (Autism, Aspergers, etc.)
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Men's Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Humanistic Psychology (humanism)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Systems Theory /Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.