My Approach to Helping
• I provide a safe space for you to be vulnerable in. This facilitates an environment for us to work together in and empower you to make changes.
• I enjoy working with individuals and couples from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
• I bring a caring and listening ear to our sessions.
• Sessions sometimes include both laughter and tears.
More Info About My Practice
• Using a variety of therapy models, we can learn and practice new strategies for coping and managing daily life and relationships.
• I have worked with clients who have felt anxious, depressed, having panic attacks, and experiencing strained relationships at work and at home.
• Life is a journey and together we can create healthy and positive changes that bring about a sense of joy, peace and hope.
MEET & GREET
• People often wonder what counselling is like and how to find a counsellor who is a good fit
• In order to help with this process, I offer a one-hour introduction session or meet and greet.
• This gives you an opportunity to “check me out” and also for me to better understand your concerns and goals.
• The fee for this one-time session is $50 (inclusive of HST).
Sessions can be booked between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm during the week (Monday to Friday). I would love to hear from you to talk about how I can help and support you.