My Approach to Helping
I help clients rediscover a sense of safety, confidence, and empowerment, so they can feel better and live more of the life they want. I specialize in treating stress, anxiety and anxiety-related depression including panic attacks, social anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and concerns about medical conditions. I also provide practical skills for working with difficult emotions, building confidence and self-esteem, navigating relationships, and cultivating a genuine sense of movement and satisfaction in life.
Clients tell me my work with them is:
* safe, trauma-informed and culturally aware
* feels gentle and supportive and facilitates self-acceptance
* is fun, interesting and creative
* results in concrete, positive changes, and,
* facilitates more confidence, clarity and empowerment in their lives.
If these are some of the things you're looking for in therapy, let's talk! I offer a free phone or video into session (your choice) and I look forward to discussing all the ways we can work together to get you moving in the direction of relief, ease and empowerment.