My Approach to Helping
Although the struggle is real, the struggle doesn't have to become your identity. Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go, they merely determine where you start. I seek to create a warm, yet professional environment where presenting concerns, therapeutic needs, and overall goals can be safely explored over the course of treatment. One of the ways I do that is by using my PSN method. Essentially, if I can better understand your Personality type, utilize your existing Strengths, and identify your specific Needs, then I can create the most comprehensive treatment plan to help you reach your goals.
My approach is collaborative, strength-based, solution-focused and future-oriented. Thus, if you're seeking long-term, traditional therapy from the comfort of your home (Tele-Mental Health, Virtual Conference Platform), then let's schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation where I'll be happy go over my rate, my PSN method, my overall approach to therapy, etc.
More Info About My Practice
My passion and specialty is to help young adults (25-40) who are feeling anxious or depressed, encountering difficulties at school or at work, experiencing problems in their relationship or with their family, going through a life transition, etc.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
So, if you're experiencing any of the following, then we definitely need to talk:
* You're in school and find it extremely difficult to keep up with all that is required of you
* You just graduated college and you're struggling to figure out what to do next
* You're ready to become your own boss but find it to be more difficult than you thought
* You're trying to figure out which career path to take
* You're not happy with your current job situation
* You're having a hard time making meaningful connections
* Your relationship is falling apart and you don't know what to do
* You're a newlywed who's having a hard time adjusting to married life
* Your family is growing and you feel like you're losing your identity in the process
* You're coming off a painful breakup and don't know how to deal with the hurt and pain