Eve McCarthy LMHC
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Mental Health Counselor|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I am an in-network provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Optum Health
Fees: Our sessions together will be 50 minutes unless otherwise specified. My standard fee is $100/session for individual and $130/session for couples. Our first session will be one and a half hours and is billed at $150.
We all face struggles at one point or another in our lives, and therapy is a place to be heard, supported, to learn new coping tools and to get a neutral perspective on challenges.
I work with couples and individuals, actively working to create a trusting, safe environment that makes insightful awareness and positive change possible. I believe our earliest relationships can shape and influence our relationships well into adulthood. Exploring these relationships is an essential component of positive change because these relationships contribute to negative thoughts, relationship problems, current stressors, and difficulty coping with challenges.
In therapy, I'll help you identify your unique strengths so that you can formulate goals and begin nurturing positive change. I offer an empowering, safe, and trusting environment that promotes positive change. I incorporate elements of dialectical-behavioral therapy, attachment therapy, psychodynamic theory, and cognitive-behavioral therapy into treatment. I believe that change occurs when you're willing to work both inside and outside of your sessions. I want to help you understand yourself, and offer you the tools you need to thrive in every area of your life.
or Call Eve McCarthy LMHC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 25290
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
A majority of my experience and passion is in working with people living with anxiety, complex PTSD, relationship issues, and trauma. I additionally see a lot of clients with depression, employment issues, life stressors, low self esteem, irritability and anger. I also see couples struggling with relationship changes, infidelity, and loss of intimacy.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aggression and Violence
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Physical Abuse
- Polyamory / Nonmonogamous Relationships
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Integration of different therapy models
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Psychoanalysis / Modern Psychoanalysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.