Dita Teitelbaum MSW LCSW
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Clinical Social Worker|
I'm a licensed professional.
LCSW - Sw 4965
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I believe that people try to do the best they can. They try to solve their problems in the only ways they were exposed to in their family of origin. Unfortunately, this limits their repertoire of responses and so they get stuck in an endless loop of reactivity, escalations and hurt. As an Imago Relationship Therapist, I help them to identify the patterns of behaviors that they bring to relationships which prevent them from getting what thy want, need and wish for. I also teach them how to substitute unproductive and destructive behavior patterns with effective, self-caring and empathic behaviors that will get them closer to their life's goals and dreams. I believe that a double prong approach of (a)acquiring specific relationship skills plus (b)gaining insight about early childhood issues and why they keep getting in the way of a satisfying relationship, are the path to repairing, healing, connection and a return to wholeness.
or Call Dita Teitelbaum MSW LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 09809
More Info About My Practice
Since I am not a provider for any insurance panel, my practice is based on fee for service. For those clients who have plans with out-of-network benefits, I will complete the claim form and they can submit it to their insurance carrier and get reimbursed directly.
As an Imago Relationship Therapist, I work with couples on a weekly basis and each session is in actuality two individual sessions, back to back (for a total of 90 minutes.) For my fee structure, please call my office.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Relationship issues are my specialty. I am also extremely adept at dealing with and have had much experience with treating anxiety, panic, depression, PTSD, stress and anger management, parenting skills and women's issues.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Couples of all kinds, hues, orientations, ages, backgrounds, etc.
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy (CDOI)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy (IRT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Object Relations
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.