David H Jones, LMFT
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Marriage and Family Therapy - 9606639-3902
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
You’re one step closer today to a new you who feels empowered to begin a positive journey to wellness and growth.
As an emotion-focused and relationship-oriented therapist, I want to help you lead a life worthy of celebration by unlocking your true potential. Sometimes the "relationship" that one needs to enhance, is the relationship with Self!
We can’t change the pain of the past, but we can collaborate to understand today’s challenges. I use complementary techniques and approaches to address long-standing patterns and negative thoughts that stop you from leading a more fulfilling, meaningful existence.
Whether you need support for a new challenge or are simply seeking new direction, I look forward to helping you reach your goals.
or Call David H Jones, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 42656
More Info About My Practice
My therapeutic philosophy focuses on how current issues are being affected by past events and traumas. I am trained in various therapy models and family life education techniques to empower clients with abilities to cope with trials of life and relationships, to heal, and to thrive. I am formally trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), which is the most highly researched and proven effective couples therapy model in the field. I also draw heavily from Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy to help individuals create healthy internal balance and achieve Self-leadership. I greatly value the importance of communication and incorporate communication coaching into all my work with clients. My methods are engaging, experiential, and short-term.
I have worked toward the empowerment of individuals and families my entire career, both in program management and direct services. I have undergraduate and graduate degrees in Marriage, Family and Human Development, in addition to a clinical Master's degrees in Marriage and Family Therapy. I am a certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) and teach University Courses in Family Studies and Human Development. I also serve as a Military Chaplain and have a firm grasp on issues facing our Service-members, Veterans, and their Families.
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Premarital Counseling
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- First Responders
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Military and Veterans Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sex Addiction
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Attachment-Based Family Therapy (ABFT)
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Imago Relationship Therapy (IRT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.