Carroll Cradock, Ph.D.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Life Coach, Psychologist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I am an in-network provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Core Source
- Multiplan PHCS
Are you seeking a counselor who can guide you or your child--past your current struggles to a better life? For over 20 years, I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of adults, children and adolescents move past problems and achieve their goals --and to make those improvements stick. Some clients face coping with frustration, depression, anxiety, or relationship and family problems. For others, it's dealing with transitions such as divorce, loss and grief, school or relationship challenges, medical problems or job loss. Children often struggle with anxiety, peer problems, ADHD, academic challenges and depression.
As a client, or the parent of a client, you want to feel assured the person you choose has the skills and the experience to help you manage your personal challenges or crisis. I provide a range of services (individual and family counseling, consultation, skill training, mediation) and tailor them for the individual goals and needs of each person. Once they achieve their goals, I work with each client to create a personalized plan to stay on track for the goals they've chosen.
or Call Carroll Cradock, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 07790
More Info About My Practice
Because I see children as well as adults, my office is designed with spaces tailored to the specific needs of each age group. I offer evening hours three times per week and also early morning appointments. Free valet parking is provided for the convenience of my clients. I am a participating provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield,PHCS, Core Source, Multiplan and several other insurance plans.
In addition to providing counseling, I also do divorce mediation and offer several service to divorcing and divorced parents.
I offer a free phone consultation to new clients.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Children; parents who divorcing or divorced; fathers
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Object Relations
- Parent Work
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Play Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.