Dr. Barbara Homrich, PhD
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Clinical Psychologist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Clinical Psychologist - 6301013517
Licensed Professional Clunselor - 640100845
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I am an in-network provider for:
- ASR Health Benefits
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Priority Health
Fees: We will verify your insurance benefit, but I always suggest that you call the telephone number on the back of your insurance card to understand your out of pocket costs, including co payments, co insurance, and deductible amounts.
If I am not in-network with your insurance, you would be expected to pay the charge at the time of service and I will provide you with a Medical Billing statement, CMS 1500, to submit to your insurance for reimbursement direct to yourself.
ClearWater Counseling & Wellness, LLC is an outpatient specialty private practice, providing the highest quality mental health and substance abuse services integrating traditional and progressive treatment approaches that promote overall wellness. My approach to psychotherapy is holistic. I approach the presenting problem, incorporating the individual's history, family and relational dynamics, environmental influences, spiritual beliefs, as well as the individual's personality characteristics with this in mind. Together we develop a treatment plan, incorporating medical services and/or other professional services that will be helpful to the individual. Psychological testing, referred by your primary care physician, may provide a more in-depth understanding of the core issues to better facilitate treatment planning, medication needs, and/or level of care, in the recovery process.
I look forward to working with you.
Dr. Barb Homrich PhD
or Call Dr. Barbara Homrich, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 36708
More Info About My Practice
Please call the office to schedule an appointment. You may contact me directly should you have specific questions prior to scheduling an appointment.
What I Usually Need to Know to Help
Brief background of the presenting problem, history of prior treatment including hospitalizations, and/or any prior discharge paperwork, recent treatment plan, current medications, and prior psychological, neuropsychological, or intellectual testing results may be helpful.
- Clinical Supervision
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Psychological Evaluation
Drug and alcohol addictions, opioid and other prescription drug addictions, anorexia, bulimia, compulsive eating, other behavioral addictions. Substance abuse evaluations (DUI), pre-surgical bariatric evaluations, ADHD testing, psychological testing and differential diagnosis. Individual, group therapy, and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for co-occurring illnesses.
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Codependency / Dependency
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating and Food Issues
- Exercise Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Internet Addiction
- Military and Veterans Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sex Addiction
- Smoking Cessation
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Creative Art Therapy
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Exposure Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Regression Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.