My Approach to Helping
I offer a range of psychological testing services. I also provide therapy for children and adults. I try to offer a supportive, empathetic space where clients can discuss, learn, and practice new skills. I look at the connection between feelings, thoughts, and behaviors, as well as the relationship between current challenges and past issues.
Consult "More Information About My Practice" section to view psychological evaluation services offered in my practice.
More Info About My Practice
Psychological evaluation and testing services include:
• Evaluations for bariatric surgery
• NYPD applicant independent evaluations
• ADHD evaluations
• Special testing accommodations evaluations
• Evaluations for mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI)
• Psychological evaluations for immigration purposes
My areas of therapeutic expertise include cognitive training and remediation for ADHD, biofeedback-enhanced CBT for mood issues and anxiety, brief CBT, parent training, play therapy, and mindfulness.