The GoodTherapy.org Team is pleased to announce the release of GoodTherapy.org Version 3.0, our updated and highly improved website and therapist directory. The GoodTherapy.org Team has been working on GoodTherapy.org V.3.0 for over a year and is excited to introduce all the upgraded features of the new system. It has taken longer than anticipated to finalize V.3.0, and we appreciate all the patience our members have shown in waiting for its release.
GoodTherapy.org V.3.0 includes:
- More appealing and attractive design
- Updated Member’s Area
- Easier to register and cancel participation in free continuing education (CE) events
- Downloadable CE certificates
- Archives of all past recorded events for your listening pleasure
- A more powerful search function for potential clients
- Optional “Verified Credentials Seal” added to your profile page
- Redesigned Membership Seal for your promotional material or website
- Redesigned search results page
- Redesigned profile pages complete with maps to your office, optional video and audio clips, and other goodies
- Secure online messaging center to view emails from potential clients
- Online profile statistics tracking, to track how potential clients are finding and contacting you
The best part about GoodTherapy.org V.3.0 is that it is designed with search engine optimization in mind and includes the latest technology which will enable GoodTherapy.org to rise even higher in the search engine results.
We hope you love the new website as much as we do. Enjoy!
The GoodTherapy.org Team
© Copyright 2009 by By Noah Rubinstein, LMFT, LMHC, therapist in Olympia, Washington. All Rights Reserved. Permission to publish granted to GoodTherapy.org.