Wendy Salazar, MFT
Wendy Salazar, MFT
|Professions: Psychotherapist, Life Coach, Counselor|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: MFT - MFC 47937|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
Fees: Sliding scale fee: $60-120 per session
Free phone consultation
See other therapists in San Diego, CA.
Are you having relationship problems?
Is depression or anxiety holding you back from experiencing the life that you dream of?
Do you long to be doing meaningful work and fulfill your soul's calling?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, I can help.
I specialize in helping individuals who are suffering from depression, anxiety, grief, relationship issues, employment problems, spiritual crises, and difficult life transitions to reconnect with their inner wisdom in order to attract more peace, love and joy in their lives, and to awaken to their soul's purpose.
We are all intrinsically whole, joyful, creative, interconnected and loving, yet we have learned to detach ourselves from our wholeness because of our life experiences, conditioning, trauma, education, and family dynamics. By exploring the underlying meaning of your suffering and learning to remove the uncertainties, fears and doubts that have been getting in your way, I can help you to reconnect with the genuine nature of your Being and begin to experience a greater sense of ease, love, and joy in your life.
I employ a holistic approach that integrates breath work, depth perspective, active imagination, dream work, mindfulness and other healing and symbolic modalities, as a way to facilitate greater self-love, self-awareness and personal growth. My objective is to help you in reconnecting with your own personal sense of compassion, joy and inner peace.
I am available for both:
- Traditional individual psychotherapy - if you are seeking healing on a more profound level - or
- Transformational life coaching - if you are looking to gain more clarity for your life's purpose and begin to build the life you have always dreamed of.
You have a right to be happy! Give me a call today and start to reawaken to your soul's purpose and a life full of joy, love and meaning.
Email or Call Wendy Salazar, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 17870
My Therapy Focus
I work with individuals from all walks of life to help them to improve their relationships and to manifest more love, joy, and peace in their lives.
My Blog Posts
- Feeling Like You Don't Measure Up? 7 Tips to Increase Self-Esteem
- Meditation and Reconnecting with Nature: A Balm for the Soul
- I Think My Partner Is Cheating on Me. Now What?
- How to Develop a Formal Loving-Kindness Meditation Practice
- Do I Have an Eating Disorder? When Food Causes Distress
- 7 Self-Care Tips to Help You Manage Life’s Many Demands
- Are Social Media Hurting Your Relationship?
- 7 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season
- Is My Child Being Bullied? 6 Telltale Signs to Watch For
- Is Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Right for You?
- 4 Creative Ways to Deepen the Therapeutic Process
- The Pros and Cons of Starting a Private Therapy Practice
- Vicarious Trauma and the Value of Self-Care for Therapists
- How to Recognize the Signs of Posttraumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Is Your Relationship in Need of a Tune-Up? Take This Quiz
- Does Your Child Have a Substance Abuse Problem?
- Ask Your Therapist If a Spiritual Approach Is Right for You
- Do You Have a Case of the Post-Holiday Blues?
- 8 Signs You’re in a Codependent Relationship
- Is Therapy Right for Me? 8 Signs You Should Seek Counseling
- 5 Signs Your Military Family Should Consider Counseling
- 5 Parenting Secrets for Improving Your Child's Behavior
- 7 Strategies for Coping with Stress at Work
- So You Think Your Child Needs Therapy. Now What?
- Painful Lessons: Discovering the Gifts in Our Suffering
- Healing from Addiction: 6 Steps on the Road to Recovery
- 10 Effective Time-Out Strategies for Managing Your Anger
- It Follows: The Long-Lasting Effects of Abuse and Trauma
- GoodTherapy.org Review of 'Feeling Wisdom', by Rob Preece
- 8 Keys to Following Through on Your New Year's Resolutions
- Stress Reduction: Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners
- Are You on an Emotional Roller Coaster? 9 Ways to Cope
- 9 Self-Care Strategies to Reduce Stress
- Relationship Problems? 10 Steps to Creating More Intimacy
- How to Deal with Anger
- How to Rediscover the Sacred Space Within Yourself
- Is Anxiety Ruining Your Life? 8 Ways to Cope
- Coping with Grief: Why Forgiveness Matters So Much
- To Change or Not to Change? Only You Can Answer
- Six Steps to Creating More Joy in Your Life
- Dreamwork: Making Sense of Your Unconscious World
- Money and Stress: Do They Have to Go Hand in Hand?
- Inner Work: Reconnecting with the Soul’s Purpose
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.