Victoria Bonelli, MA, LMFT, LMHC
Victoria Bonelli, MA, LMFT, LMHC
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
LMFT - MT 1904
LMHC - MH 6608
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I have wanted to help others from a counseling perspective since I was 11 years old. I originally thought I would work solely with children but my practice has expanded to work with children ages 5 and up, specializing in adolescents , couple, and families in addition to working with individuals ona wide variety on topics.
I believe that people are born good. I believe we learn from our surroundings from the time we are born and our learning is filtered and enhanced by our genetic competencies and deficiencies, thus creating each snowflake-like unique individual.
As a psychotherapist, as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, I must connect with my clients; find out their desires; instill hope; impart tools and skills; and help each person become a better through a conscious, deliberate, and sometimes tumultuous change process.
I love helping those who want to help themselves and who have a passion for more in their lives than the status quo.
The point of life is not the circumstances we find ourselves in, however, it is who we become throughout the journey.
or Call Victoria Bonelli, MA, LMFT, LMHC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01648
More Info About My Practice
I accept Cigna, Aetna, and BC/BS of Florida insurance plans as well as work wirk most any PPO plans. I am also on many EAP plans through a variety of employers.
I have a sliding scale to asssist folks experiencing some financial hardships.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
I love working with families, particularly those with children and adolescents. I have worked with extremely at-risk adolescent males and females and their families, specifically, for ten years. As challenging as adolescents can be, they are equally as rewarding and one of my favorites groups of people to work with.
I also enjoy working with couples on a variety of topics varying from parenting and co-parenting issues, conflict-resolution, communication enhancement, infidelity, to assisting in divorce-related issues-- before during and after the actual divorce.
I also do much work with individual adults on a vast array of issues... some of my favorite areas of work are with anxiety and stress management, self-esteem, and self-confidence, grief and loss issues which result from many different types of losses, depression and anger, relationship problems, and those struggling with or need some support with life transitions.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aggression and Violence
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Creative Art Therapy
- Dreamwork and Dream Analysis
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Humanistic Psychology
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Reality Therapy
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Self Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.