Vicki Botnick, MA, MS, LMFT
Vicki Botnick, MA, MS, LMFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Marriage and Family Therapist - 86127|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Tarzana, CA.
Do you sometimes struggle with overwhelming fear and pain? Are you looking for more loving relationships in your life? Do you want to make better choices? By looking for help, you've already taken a brave and important step.
As I see it, we're all inherently moving toward our happiest, healthiest life. Not only do you deserve relief and confidence, you are already capable of it. I can help you create change by exploring both your challenges and strengths.
We'll examine your past, to see the forces that have shaped who you are, and look at your present, to see which choices are working and which are getting in your way. Together we can create a brighter, more fulfilling future.
Email or Call Vicki Botnick, MA, MS, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 13459
More Info About My Practice
My practice mixes compassion, collaboration and a healthy dose of curiosity. Using an approach tailored to you specifically (including cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, humanistic and strengths-based theories), I'm looking for ways to help you be kinder to yourself, work more effectively and form stronger, more authentic bonds.
My Blog Posts
- Not Just for Introverts and Loners: 5 Myths About Social Anxiety
- How ‘Helicopter Parenting’ May Be Helping Your Kids
- Teaching Tolerance: How to Foster Acceptance in Children
- Your Grass Is Pretty Green, Too: How to Stop Feeling Envy
- Getting Back Up: 3 Keys to Becoming More Resilient
- Self-Esteem Growth: Stay True to Your Roots, Not Your Leaves
- This Is Why You’re Having Trouble Making Lasting Change
- Want to Help Your Kids? You Can Start by Not Helping Them
- A Better Way to Sidestep Shame
- Lesson One from the Anxiety Support Group: Slow Down, Tiger
- 5 Relationship Clichés That May Help You and Your Partner
- The Squeaky Wheel of Anxiety: How to Stop Your Spinning Mind
- Making Sense of Sensitivity: How to Help Your Anxious Child
- 5 Parenting ‘Mistakes’ That Are Actually Good for Your Kids
- Hey, Parents, Here's a Radical Idea: Don't Yell at Your Kids
- United in Motherhood: The 6 Best Moms to Befriend
- Judge Not: The Problem with Parent-Shaming
- Why You’re Not Ruining Your Kids
- Learning from Our Kids: 5 Ways to Make Parenting More Fun
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.