Vicki Asher Wills, PsyD, LCSW
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
LCSW - LC15030
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Are you having that same struggle with yourself or someone you care about over and over again without resolution? Have you tried what you know but things still aren't working? I can help. My cooperative approach to therapy is individually tailored to work with you to give you the support you need, teach you new skills, and provide feedback that helps you make changes.
Clients looking for help with depression and anxiety, relationship difficulties, stress management, and life transitions learn to take back control, change faulty thinking, and make steps to more fulfilling lives and relationships.
My 22 years in practice gives me an experienced perspective that can catapult you to the life or relationship you long for. CALL ME FOR YOUR FREE 1/2 HOUR CONSULTATION.
or Call Vicki Asher Wills, PsyD, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01646
More Info About My Practice
To effectively tailor my work to fit each client, I integrate a variety of theories and strategies specifically designed for that individual or couple. Each session focuses on both current life struggles and the underlying issues that may be fueling them. In this way, I work collaboratively with clients to help them achieve their goals for change.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
Distressed Couples, Men and Women in Life Transitions, Men and Women in Recovery, Parents of Adolescents, Young Adults
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Family Systems Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Parent Work
- Relational Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.