|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Clinical Social Worker
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I have experience working with children, pre-teens and adolescents in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Part of my approach to the therapeutic process is to develop a trusting relationship with my clients. It is through the development of this relationship that growth and change happen as we work toward a common goal. My goal is to help the youth that I work with feel empowered to ignite a change for themselves and I work to help them make sense of circumstances that have otherwise been confusing or upsetting. I work to help clients to develop insight into how they relate to others, how they see themselves, and how their choices affect themselves and others. I have had the privilege of working with youth who seek therapeutic services for a range of issues including traumatic exposure, depression, anxiety and a myriad of adjustment issues, including, but not limited to: divorce, adoption, new family members, and/or school-related challenges.
I often say that one must "create the life that you love" and often use this approach with my clients. Often people have untapped internal resources that they can learn to draw from. I enjoy opportunities to customize what works for each child based on each individual's particular needs. I utilize humor and a strengths-based approach to help them start on this path. I also use cognitive behavioral and systems theory in order to assist them in their pursuit of their best self.
or Call Tracy Follett, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 11529
More Info About My Practice
I am a preferred provider with Blue Cross/Blue Shield and TriCare.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Family Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aggression and Violence
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Family Constellations
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.