|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
LCP - 19459
LCDC - 9238
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Practicing cognitive and behavioral therapies (as well as utilizing a client-centered approach), Tracy believes that what you think controls your outcome and that those thoughts will come true. Therefore, with the right guidance and mental processes, you have the will to change your life. Because mental strength and preparation are the keys to survival, other forms of therapy are not as effective when trying to create a more positive self-belief or healthier identity.
or Call Tracy Crain at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 13442
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
I specialize in marriage, family, addiction and sexual abuse.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Control Mastery Theory
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Non-Violent Communication
- Parent Work
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Psychoanalysis / Modern Psychoanalysis
- Redecision therapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Self Acceptance Training
- Self Psychology
- Self Relations
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.