Tim Ludeman, LPC
Tim Ludeman, LPC
|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Pastoral Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Counseling - C2972|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
Fees: Fees for clients using insurance are consistent with the standard workers compensation fee schedule (approx $155).
Discounted rate of $125 is available for client's paying cash/check/CC at time-of-session
See other therapists in Happy Valley, OR.
Does any of this sound like you?:
- I'm too busy and under too much stress. I never have enough time to get things done.
- My relationship is not nearly as good as it should be. I?m not even sure I want to be married anymore.
- I have a strong faith in God, or at least I thought I did....If God loves me, why is He letting me go through all this?
- I want more from my life and my career. I want is a job that is meaningful, and not just a way to pay the bills.
I challenge every man and woman I meet with to break free of shame, family dysfunction, fear, and worry. We will work together to help you gain the ability and skills you need to have a life of freedom, happiness, love, and purpose. The struggles you must cope with aren't easy, and you are growing and changing each and every day. I will not define you by your weaknesses, and I will never judge you for your mistakes. I'll get to know you as an individual and will help you understand your unique gifts, dreams, and hopes. Together we'll help you achieve them.
Email or Call Tim Ludeman, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01797
More Info About My Practice
Lighthouse Counseling was started in order to help individuals and couples who are struggling or stuck, and to allow them to see the difficulties around them in a new light so that they are better equipped to reach their goals and can find a clear path towards healing.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
- Developing dynamic relationships, through marital or pre-marital counseling
- Formulating a plan for a life of greater purpose and meaning, and taking the steps needed to achieve it
- Embracing your faith, and living life accordingly
- Shedding the weight of shame of fear, and moving forward in life with a joyful heart
- Seeking out a career that is both profitable and meaningful
- Establishing positive and affirming coping skills that don't rely on substance use or pornography
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
I specialize in working with individuals of faith, and couples who desire dynamic relationships. I don't want anyone to settle for "adequate," but instead I work with clients who desire to live true lives of meaning and purpose, just like we were all created to do.
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.