Susan E. Monkman, B.A., M.A. Couns. Psych.
|Professions: Counseling Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy|
I'm a certified professional.
PACCP Certified Member
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I hold to a holistic philosophy of counseling, where all aspects of a persons physical, psychological, emotional, intellectual and spiritual are believed to interrelate and affect a person's overall health and well-being. In therapy I seek to address all areas to restore balance.
I regard all people as valuable, worthy of dignity and respect and therefore follow a collaborative approach in therapy to empower individuals by identifying and utilizes personal strengths that promote healing and growth, and by setting goals and the direction of counseling together. The client's frame of reference and theory of change is highly valued, including his or her culture, ethnicity, history, and faith perspective, as these connect with identity and contribute to health and wellness.
or Call Susan E. Monkman, B.A., M.A. Couns. Psych. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 04681
More Info About My Practice
One session hour is $105.00. On October 1, 2014 rates are increasing to $115.00 for individual therapy/$125.00 for couples therapy.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit at our office.
To book an appointment please call Sue.
For more information please visit the Life Currents Counselling website.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Multicultural Concerns
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Positive Psychology
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.