Sally Corlew, LMFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Marital & Family Therapist - 1145|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: - Free 15-minute phone consultation
See other therapists in Nashville, TN.
Reconnect with the core of who you really are.
Get unburdened from the things holding you back.
Nurture and empower your potential.
Heal and grow...
You've begun the healing process by looking to talk about hard stuff. I'd love to walk through your process with you, and I'd be honored to hear your story. I offer a safe, supportive, and non-judging space for you to express and explore what you've been going through.
Sometimes people feel guilty talking about what bothers them because their problems seem small compared to others, and sometimes people wonder if their story is so overwhelmingly full of pain or betrayal that it will be too much for me to handle. No matter how you rate your concerns, I see them as a story worth telling - as sacred ground. And I believe that as you and I care for your concerns with dignity and gentle curiosity, you will find hope, healing, and re-connection as a direct result.
Email or Call Sally Corlew, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 21051
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
- Trauma, whether it feels huge or whether you're not even sure you've experienced it
- The struggles of young adulthood/being a millenial
- Identity development - your personal voice
- Artistic/creative development - your creative voice
- Spiritual abuse
- Crises of faith
- Feeling stuck; or feeling like the life you know doesn't fit anymore
- Feeling betrayed
- Second-guessing and self-doubt
Services I Provide
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.