|Professions: Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
Clinical Social Worker
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
It is important to create a safe, supportive and collaborative therapeutic experience with my clients. We work together in the process of setting treatment goals. Once those goals are set, I like to integrate various treatment modalities to assist each client in their process. There are no cookie-cutter approaches. Everyone has their own unique needs and dreams and it is important that their individuality is factored into the process.
or Call Rosina Aldrich MSW, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 11358
How My Own Struggles Made Me a Better Therapist
Yes, I believe that my life experiences do help me be a better and authentic therapist. I believe it is important to people that someone comes from a place of understanding and not from something they read in a textbook. My life experiences have also taught me to keep an open mind and allows me to even learn and grow as I work with each client.
What Makes up a Problem?
In my opinion, it has never been "nature vs nurture," it's more of AND instead of VS. Our genetics can set us up for certain behaviors and perspectives, but add a toxic home environment to that..I beleive it's important to explore BOTH aspects and seek balance.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Survivors of childhood physical/sexual abuse, Adult children of alcoholics dealing with esteem and stress management issues.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Family Systems Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.