Rena Pollak, LMFT, CGP
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - LMFT78442|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
Fees: $150 for individual and couple's therapy, $50 for group therapy
I can provide documentation for you to submit for "out of network" coverage
See other therapists in Encino, CA.
Hello. My name is Rena and I help people feel better about themselves, their relationships and their lives. I know that life can be very challenging and a person can feel many unpleasant emotions such as anxiety, hopelessness, and frustration. But life is also full of joy and beauty. Together, we discover and work to overcome the obstacles that get in the way of your happiness. I truly care for and admire the people I work with. My goal is for you to feel the same about yourself. Compassion allows you to investigate all parts of yourself; identifying the beliefs and behaviors that negatively impact your life; giving you the power to take positive actions. You learn to tolerate your emotions, release them in healthy ways, and uncover the important messages hidden within them. Your emotions become your guides to self-care.
Email or Call Rena Pollak, LMFT, CGP at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 19843
More Info About My Practice
In addition to individual and couple's therapy, I am passionate about the benefits of group therapy; not only because it is more affordable than individual therapy, but I believe that group therapy provides a heightened "in the moment" opportunity to gain insights into yourself and others.
There is availability in my Depression Support and Therapy group on Thursday evenings.
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
I love people. Every client is a unique and intricate person that I have the honor of getting to know. It is very rewarding for me to be able to provide a caring, safe environment for people to learn and grow.
My Blog Posts
- When Worry Won't Quit: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- Someone’s Trying to Tell You Something. Are You Listening?
- 'You're So Impressionable' Isn't the Insult You Think It Is
- Keeping Your Friendships Healthy Keeps You Healthy, Too
- What Keeps People from Pursuing Their Hopes and Dreams?
- Is Being 'Thick-Skinned' Your Strength or Your Weakness?
- What’s So Great About Group Therapy, Anyway?
- What to Do When You’re the Jerk
- Why Pride Isn't the Sin You Were Taught to Believe It Is
- Why Stopping Just Might Be Your Ticket to Moving Forward
- The Wonders of Optimism: Thinking Your Way Back to OK
- The Fear Factor: What You Don’t Know May Help You
- Life's Most Worthwhile Lesson: Learning to Love and Be Loved
- Letting Go of Rigid Independence: Why It's Good to Have Help
- Authentic Conversation: Your Most Rewarding Adventure Awaits
- How to Cope with the Fact Life Is Unfair
- Say It or Zip It? The Perils and Profits of Truth
- I’m OK, You’re Not OK … and That's Perfectly OK
- Redefining 'Selfish': Why You Should Put Yourself First
Please note: The video above was submitted by Rena Pollak, LMFT, CGP, and any views or opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by GoodTherapy.org. We do our best to ensure videos align with our mission and vision; however, if you find there is inappropriate content, please email us or call 888-563-2112 ext. 2.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.