Ramon Presson, Ph.D, LMFT
Ramon Presson, Ph.D, LMFT
|Professions: Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LMFT - #1006|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $160 per session
See other therapists in Franklin, TN.
I know you'd prefer to fix your relationship without involving a counselor. I imagine you've already tried.
After 30 years of providing relationship therapy, and as the most published marriage therapist in Tennessee, I know how much couples desperately want to understand one another, communicate effectively, restore connection, and in many cases rebuild trust.
My approach is Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy with influences from Dr. John Gottman. In NC I had the privilege to work alongside with and be mentored by Dr. Gary Chapman, the author of the top-selling marriage book of all time, "The Five Love Languages". Dr. Chapman and I later co-authored a trilogy of books together designed to help couples & families communicate.
Email or Call Ramon Presson, Ph.D, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 33746
More Info About My Practice
One of the books I wrote is titled "When Will My Life Not Suck? Authentic Hope for the Disillusioned". Whether our problems & concerns are individual, marital, or family related I know that "hope is oxygen"-- valid hope that change can/will happen.
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT or SAID ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
* I'm so tired of the arguing.
* Maybe we're just too different.
* I feel invisible in my own home.
* I never imagined that you would have an affair.
* All I get is criticism.
* If it wasn't for the children I would have left by now.
* I don't know if I can ever trust you again.
* You don't seem to want to spend time with me.
* There's no physical affection. None.
* You have hurt me to my very core.
* I don't know if I can get over it this time.
* My in-laws are infuriating.
* I can't ever seem to do enough to please you.
* I feel trapped.
* I don't think I'm asking for too much.
* You just always seem angry.
* What kind of example are we showing the kids?
* I'm just not happy.
* I don't think you'll ever change.
* Is this normal? Is this as good as it's gonna get?
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE READY FOR COUNSELING IF...
* You've reached a point where just maintaining the status quo is unacceptable.
* You've tried unsuccessfully to untangle the knots on your own.
* You're ready to enlist some outside help.
* You're motivated & willing to do the hard work of counseling.
* You believe that your relationship is worth it.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Couples with communication difficulties, Couples recovering from an affair, busy couples with children who feel overwhelmed, couples who feel like that they have become roommates & co-managers instead of being friends & lovers, Couples where one or both are musicians, Couples where one or both are entrepreneurs or business owners, Couples for whom religious faith is important to one or both partners
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.